Thursday 23 April 2009

Whitby Madness

We're off to Whitby Goth Festival tomorrow and I can't wait. I have been running round for days trying to get organised, trying to remember all the little jobs and striving to get everything ready without any traumas but I think we are finally there... there is a mountain of boxes lined up along the dining room wall. All the creatures, books and warding charms catalogued, categorized and packed ready for transportation. All the literature printed, all my emails answered, all my tasks completed (or deligated). I have worked out what I'm wearing for the next 5 days, dyed my hair (and nails and neck and bathroom floor) and packed my crimpers. I think I have everything I need for a thoroughly Gothic weekend.

So, I'm afraid to say that it's unlikely you're going to be able to catch me for the next few days as I am going to be without my internet connection, unless of course you are in Whitby - in which case you will find me in the Whitby leisure centre on east cliffe on Friday, Saturday and Sunday surrounded by a whole plethora of malicious creatures, survival manuals and warding charms. If you are at the festival please do drop by and say hi.

For those of you that are not able to join us in the home of Bram Stokers Dracula you will be able to keep abreast of our antics on Twitter.





No comments: