Monday 9 March 2009

It's better to burn than fade away.

Recently I have been savouring the relaxed pace of the Sock Horror happenings, knowing that all too soon the pace will pick up and once again I'll struggle to find time to stroke the cat.

When everything is going crazy, my husbands' favourite saying is: "it's better to burn than fade away". I'm not sure who said that originally, but I just love the way Suzannaanna has used this saying in one of her wonderful 'Rock Blox artworks.


So to emphasis that, this morning I found a new vigour. One that I thought I'd lost if truth be told. But here I am; creating, hunting, making, learning and presenting.

Today's project: Sock Horror Page Markers.

These little gadgets are fantastic... if I do say so myself.

These magnetic page markers are storng enough to clamp a page or two in your book, but not so strong as to tear or mark the leaves. Never again will your bookmark fall out or you lose your place.

They are available in sets of 2 or 4 from either the Sock Horror Website or Etsy Store.

No comments: