Tuesday 17 March 2009

Double whammy... feature and new dilemma

Have you heard of Chataeu Bizarre? I hadn't until today, and I can't help but wonder why that is? I spend so much time on the computer you would think it only natural that I venture up the road to the chataeu gates and wander the hallways of the castle, and as I do so now I see that we have tread the same pathways on many occassions and yet I've been oblivious!



It's a wonderful site. You should take the time to visit;


hardcore glamour & curious finds, reviewed daily


And that's what brought me to their keep... Sock Horror have been featured on their website. It's quite a privelage to be ranked amoung some of my favourite artists and stores.


I'm actually finding it quite hard to drag myself away from the lure of the many new curios.

No comments: