Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, 2009 has offically begun!

Determined to get the year off to the right kind of start I have thrown myself at my work with the gusto of one that may not live to see another day. Slowly clearing out the mass of paperwork I've allowed to grow through 2008, working out where my efforts should focus in the begining of the year and listing the few remaining creatures I have left after the Christmas period on my website...which are also starting to filter onto Etsy:


And after the abuse I have put myself through this past week (chocolates, very little exercise, more chocolates, party food and very little sleep) I was very pleased when I came across this much needed cleansing soap by Bunny Butt Apothecary

I need to take more care of myself.

No comments: