Tuesday 26 August 2008

Well how good was Infest this year?

I just wanted to drop you all a short note to say hi and thanks to all of you that came to visit us at Infest and spend some time learning about Sock Horror. We met some great people, made new friends and really enjoyed spending time with you all.
I think it's safe to say that Sock Horror was appreciated at infest and consequently the website will be a little depleted while I try and build up stock again. Please keep checking in to see what new creatures evolve and feel free to contact me if you wish to request a custom Sock Horror or Fluff Creature.

Also, as some of you have been asking when the next Sockmosis essays will be available, I would like to confirm that we are currently in the process of compiling the second volume which should be available in the next month or so.

Thanks, and remember...BEWARE YOUR SOCKS!
Madame Horror

No comments: